Some of the top books on my bookish wish list that I think you’ll want on your wish list too!
*in random order since I can’t pick just one for first though Molly is one I’ve wanted forever!*
Now, these books aren’t ones that I’ve read all of, they are books that I really want and hope to get, I am making this list for those buying books to gift to their readers, or for themselves.
I do have a private wish list that is full of pre-orders and favorites, which I link to at the end of this post, but I wanted to pick books that are already out and available to order now. I do still have them on a wish list in my head. 😉
- Molly by Sarah Monzon
- A Mosaic of Wings by Kimberly Duffy
- Deadly Intentions by Lisa Harris
- The White Rose Resists by Amanda Barratt
- Set the Stars Alight by Amanda Dykes
- The London Restoration by Rachel McMillan
- In Too Deep by Lynn Blackburn
- How Sweet It Is by Robin Lee Hatcher
- Scrumptious Independence by Melissa Wardwell
- The Librarian of Boone’s Hollow by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- A Gilded Lady by Elizabeth Camden
- Paper Hearts by Courtney Walsh
- Waltz in the Wilderness by Kathleen Denly
- Now and Then and Always by Melissa Tagg
- Resistance by Jaye L. Knight
- True to You by Becky Wade
- Angel Gate by Willowy Whisper
- One Little Lie by Colleen Coble
- Autumn Skies by Denise Hunter
- Meet My Boyfriend by Willowy Whisper
I really hope you’ll check these books out and maybe grab a few for YOUR readers!
And, this is a link to my full wishlist but it is mostly books lol, so I figured I should share it too… Most books on both lists have been written by authors I enjoyed these or other books by, or that I really want to try for the first time. If you would like to know my thoughts on books you can search my blog or check my Goodreads page to see if I’ve reviewed and not posted here.
Are you Christmas shopping? Or not yet?