- What was the first thing you learned about writing?
- If you had to write one genre that you never have written in what genre would that be?
- Who/what first inspired you to write?
- What was your biggest struggle as a new writer?
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you could only write in one genre ever again what genre would you choose?
- Do you have a dream number of copies you want to sell?
- What books have inspired yours?
- If you had to choose reading or writing for the rest of your life which would you choose?
- Coffee or chocolate? (I don’t know why but this question really interests me… :))
If you are a reader, which author would you pick to ask ten questions of?
If you are a writer, what is your response to these questions?